MP Biomedicals GeneClean III Kit
Used to purify fragments of DNA from 200bp to 20kb from solutions and agarose gels
Manufacturer: MP Biomedicals 111001600
- GeneClean III Kit allows recovery of labelled DNA fragments with ease
- EZ-Glassmilk slurry allows flexibility of reaction size and volume
- EZ-Glassmilk is easier to suspend than original Glassmilk
- The GeneClean III kit simplifies the process of purifying DNA into three easy steps: Bind, Wash and Elute
- Ethanol precipitation is never required and purified DNA is immediately ready for a wide variety of downstream applications
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Desalting, Elimination of proteins from enzymatic reactions, Removal of primers and unincorporated nucleotides from enzymatic reactions, Separation of linearized from uncut vector and isolation of PCR products away from genomic DNA.|
|GeneClean III Kit|
|New Wash/Ethanol Concentration must be approx. 50%|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Research Use Only (RUO). Unless otherwise stated in our catalog or other company documentation accompanying the product(s), our products are intended for research use only and are not to be used for any other purpose, which includes but is not limited to, unauthorized commercial uses, in vitro diagnostic uses, ex vivo or in vivo therapeutic uses or any type of consumption or application to humans or animals.