Mystaire™ MY Model PCR Prep Station Class 100 Enclosure
Compact laminar flow enclosures from Mystaire™ reduce the risk of sample contamination while performing PCR.
Supplier: Mystaire™ MYPCR32
Built-in 254 nanometer shortwave lamp effectively decontaminates the work area between amplifications. Included safety interlocks prevent operator exposure to potentially harmful UV radiation.
- Offers class 100 vertical laminar flow air with 15-minute UV light timer
- Constructed of clear, polycarbonate with chemically impervious polypropylene work surface
- Features a shelf stand with built-in four-position pipet holder
- Optional electrical cord access port allows 110V or 220V AC
- Nominal depth of 24 in. (61 cm)
|PCR Prep Station|
|23 x 31 x 18 in. (584 x 787 x 457 mm)|
|MY-PRELF prefilter and MY-HEPA filter|
|24 x 32 x 30 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok