- A quick, simple, and sensitive method for detecting mycoplasma contamination in cell cultures
- Kit utilizes the activity of mycoplasma metabolic enzymes from 209 mycoplasma species, including those commonly found contaminating cell cultures
- Since this enzyme is not present in eukaryotic cells, the test is specific for mycoplasma
- In the presence of mycoplasma, the enzymes react with the substrate to catalyze the conversion of ADP to ATP
- Mycoplasma contamination can be detected by measuring the level of ATP in a sample before and after the addition of Myco-Sniff-Rapid™ substrate via a luciferase assay
|A Luminometer is Needed for Reading The Luminescent Signal. The Product is Suitable for Use with Any Tube Luminometer, Plate Luminometer, or Multifunctional Reader.|
|Myco-Sniff-Rapid Reagent (Lyophilized), Myco-Sniff-Rapid Substrate (Lyophilized), and MycoFree Water|
|Mycoplasma Detection Kit|
|Detecting Mycoplasma Contamination in Cell Cultures|
For research or further manufacturing use only, not for direct human use.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok