Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Disposable Polypropylene Robotic Reservoirs
Increase walk-away time and assay efficiency with these disposable polypropylene robotic reservoirs, available as a standard microplate format with 300mL volume.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 12002301
Increase walk-away time and assay efficiency with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Disposable Polypropylene Robotic Reservoirs. Featuring a standard microplate format with 300mL volume, the convoluted design minimizes dead volume and has baffles to reduce splashing. The flat bottom version is designed to meet a variety of assay needs in both manual and automated environments.
- Convoluted bottom design is most effective with a 96-well format.
- Flat Bottom design can be used with single, six-, 12-, 96-, 384- and 1536-well formats.
- Polypropylene construction withstands robotic liquid handling, making it easier to run automated assays and increasing walk-away time.
- Reservoir is compatible with most robotic arms, plate stackers (hotels), plate cranes, and platform configurations.
- Reservoir volume is 300mL (345mL brim capacity), with molded-in graduations every 100mL.
- Reservoir is nestable for easy automated stacking and handling.
|Meets the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|3.4 x 5 x 1.75 in. (86 x 128 x 43 mm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.