Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Fluorinated HDPE, Jerry Can with Closure
For Use With: Long-term container performance, and intended for hard use; Closure Material: Polypropylene; Color: White
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 22420050
Enhance long-term container performance and prevent permeation loss with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Fluorinated Jerricans with Closure, intended for hard use. Rugged design, wide stance and low center of gravity offer greater stability. Fluorinated surface (inside and out) improves barrier properties and reduces solvent absorption and rectangular shape optimizes limited storage space. Molded-in handle and recessed grip at bottom provide better control when pouring.
- Integral spout is long enough for accurate pouring with an attached closure that won't get lost.
- Molded-in graduations in 1 gal. and 5L increments enable easy dispensing.
- Molded-in handle and recessed bottom ensure a sturdy grip when carrying heavy contents.
- Integral shoulder handle and molded bottom grip make lifting comfortable.
- Space-saving rectangular shape permits efficient storage.
|Graduated to contain in liters and gallons
|Long-term container performance, and intended for hard use
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok