Thermo Scientific Nalgene PETG Biotainer Bottles
Eliminate the cost of cleaning, sterilizing and associated validations when compared to bottles designed for reuse.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 300542
Eliminate the cost of cleaning, sterilizing and associated validations compared to bottles designed for reuse with Thermo Scientific Nalgene PETG Biotainer Bottles, ideal for prolonged storage of pH sensitive materials such as culture media. Certified sterile and ready-to-use, all Biotainer bottles are gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 106.
- Durable, crystal clear PETG for sample integrity
- Closures with polyethylene foam core liners for leakproof assurance
- Custom options available for fluid transfer applications
- Supported by extensive validation documentation
- Suitable for storage in conditions from -40° to +70°C
|16.9 oz., 500mL|
|Pack of 5, Case of 70|
|USP Class VI, Non-cytotoxic, USP <661>, Non-pyrogenic, FDA 21CFR 177.1315|