Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PMP Graduated Plastic Beakers with Handles
Ensure resistance against acids, bases, aliphatic alcohols, aldehydes and esters with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PMP Graduated Beakers with Handles. These beakers have rectangular handles for easy carrying and pouring, and can withstand continuous use at high temperatures.
- Withstands continuous exposure to temperatures as high as 150°C and intermittent temperatures to 175°C (347°F)
- Transparent to microwaves
- Transparent PMP material allows a clear view of beaker contents
- Molded-in graduation in both oz. and mL won't wear off with continuous use or washings
- Sturdy, molded-in rectangular handle provides easy, safe handling and pouring
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Capacity (English)||33.81 oz.|
|Description||Beaker with Handle Graduated PMP 1000 mL|
|Capacity (Metric)||1000 mL|
|Scale||Molded Dual Scale|
|Show More Show Less|