Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PMP Griffin Low-Form Plastic Beakers
Continuously use Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PMP Griffin Low-Form Beakers at temperatures of 150°C with intermittent service to 175°C. These polymethylpentene beakers have the transparency of glass, excellent chemical resistance and heat tolerance. All sizes of beakers have easy-to-read, silk-screened graduations.
- Transparent PMP material allows for a clear view of beaker contents
- No-drip, single-spout design provides precision pouring control
- With ribs for easy stacking
- Silk screened with graduations, size code, resin code, catalog number, max. temperature and “No Flame” symbol for easy identification and safe use
- Meets ISO/DIN 7056 International Standards for Laboratory Plasticware Accuracy
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Description||Beaker Griffin Low-Form PMP 50 mL|
|Capacity (Metric)||50 mL|
|Graduation Range||10 to 50 mL|
|Scale||10mL to 50mL in 5mL increments|
|Style||Griffin Low Form|
|Show More Show Less|