Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polypropylene, Carboy with Spigot
For Use With: Long-term storage, and dispensing solutions and media; Autoclavable; Closure Material: Polypropylene; Color: White
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 23190020
Store and dispense solutions and media using Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Autoclavable Polypropylene Carboys. These rugged carboys feature a spigot boss molded into the carboy for convenience and strength and shoulder handles molded in one piece with the carboy for ultimate strength and reliability. Nalgene polypropylene carboys can be autoclaved before refilling to eliminate bacterial growth when storing sterile solutions. Made only from high quality, laboratory-grade plastic materials for dependably low leachables and extractables.
- Molded-in graduations in 1 gal. and 5L increments for ease in dispensing
- Integral shoulder handles make lifting comfortable
- Ideal for storing and dispensing solutions and media and can be autoclaved before refilling to eliminate bacterial growth
- Molded-in spigot boss provides strength and leak resistance
Polypropylene screw cap
- Containers can be used for long-term storage, but direct UV exposure should be avoided
- Neck accepts No. 13.5 rubber stopper
- Spigot closure included.
- Follow product insert instructions for autoclaving to ensure proper function
- The tubing adaptor is not autoclavable
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Carboy with Spigot|
|Integral shoulder handles, Molded-in spigot boss|
|Autocavable Carboy w/Spigot|
|Molded-in graduations in 1 gal. and 5 L increments|
|Long-term storage, and dispensing solutions and media|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok