Thermo Scientific Nalgene Polypropylene Separatory Funnels with Closure
Perform a variety of lab duties with chemically inert, translucent and autoclavable Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polypropylene Separatory Funnels.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 43000250
Perform a variety of lab duties with chemically inert, translucent and autoclavable Thermo Scientific Nalgene Polypropylene Separatory Funnels. Closure has excellent chemical resistance and requires no lubrication.
- Separation lines between immiscible liquids are easily observed
- Phase interface is observable down to the stopcock
- TFE stopcocks need no lubrication, allowing for easier handling and operation
- Funnel is chemically compatible with a wide range of lab reagents
- Polypropylene funnel, Teflon TFE stopcock and housing, polypropylene screw closure
- For replacement stopcock, order Cat. No. 714301-1025
- Funnels are susceptible to softening and swelling from extended exposure to aggressive solvents though the effect is reversible.
- Stem lengths, 65mm. Autoclavable except for stopcock assembly, which is easily removed for chemical sterilization.
- Autoclavable except for stopcock assembly, which is easily removed and chemically sterilized.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Separatory Funnel PP 250mL; 33mm|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement. The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.