Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Repairable Hand-Operated PVC Body Vacuum Pumps without Gauge
Quickly attain and hold vacuum of 25 in. (635 mm) Hg with these hand-operated vacuum pumps featuring a new, more durable and ergonomic handle design.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 61310020
Quickly attain and hold vacuum of 25 in. (635 mm) Hg with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Repairable Hand-Operated PVC Body Vacuum Pumps without Gauge. These pumps feature a new, more durable and ergonomic handle design. This repairable economy version is ideal for field or lab use.
Easy and Convenient Operation
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) body
- Ergonomic vacuum trigger release requires only one hand to operate and releases vacuum with the touch of an index finger
- Adjustable vacuum release rate provides control
- Full blank port pressure is obtained with only two strokes, making operation efficient
- Removable cover on exhaust port and trigger to release vacuum without disconnecting pumps from the line
- Economical design without vacuum gauge
- Adjustable vacuum release rate controlled by trigger on pump
- Nozzle fits standard 0.25″ I.D. tubing
- Can be disassembled for repair and replacement of internal parts (see catalog numbers for repair kits in the table below)
Supplied with 2 ft. length of Clear Plastic Tubing
|Repairable Hand Vacuum Pump|
|6132-3000 Repair Kit|
|25 in. Hg|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok