Thermo Scientific Nalgene Safety Waste System
Minimize accidental spills and volatile emissions with the chemical- and break-resistant Thermo Scientific Nalgene Safety Waste System.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 63790010
Minimize accidental spills and volatile emissions with the chemical- and break-resistant Thermo Scientific Nalgene Safety Waste System, designed for temporary storage of solvent, chemical and biological wastes. Safety waste funnel has an Easy Snap safety latch to minimize accidental spills and volatile emissions. Funnel easily unscrews from funnel adapter for cleaning and quicker access. Closure/adapter includes a vent that releases pressure when pouring, and reduces emmisions during use. Includes a Nalgene collection container.Features:
- Large-diameter funnel has attached cover with Easy Snap safety latch to minimize accidental spills and volatile emmissions
- Funnel easily unscrews from polypropylene closure/funnel adapter for cleaning and quicker access
- Closure/adapter includes vent with polypropylene/PTFE vent plug that releases pressure during pouring, and prevents emissions during use
- Adapter can also connect to external syringe filter
- Removable polypropylene screen insert fits at bottom of funnel to trap large particles such as stir bars
- Not resistant to long-term UV light exposure
- Includes either a 4L HDPE Nalgene bottle or 10L FLPE Nalgene Carboy
- 4L system include a 5-1/2" (14cm) safety waste funnel and 4L HDPE Nalgene bottle and closure. Recommended for acid, base and alcohol wastes.
- 10L system includes a 10" (25cm) safety waste funnel and 10L fluorinated HDPE carboy with closure. Recommended for solvent wastes.
Secondary containers (sold separately) should be used with Safety Waste Systems during transport, transfer or storage.
1.125 gal. (4L) HDPE or 2.625 gal. (10L) fluorinated HDPE container, removable funnel with lid, closure/funnel adapter, filter, and screen insert.
These systems are not safety cans as defined by OSHA guidelines and are designed for temporary waste disposal only. Waste should be disposed of prior to 90 days of initial waste accumulation.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Safety Waste Systems; Capacity: 10L|
|For temporary waste containment|
|1.125 gal. (4L) HDPE or 2.625 gal. (10L) fluorinated HDPE container, removable funnel with lid, closure/funnel adapter, filter, and screen insert.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.