Nalgene™ Spherical-Bottom Polycarbonate Centrifuge Bottle
Ideal for large-volume cell harvesting, pelleting and protein purification, Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Spherical-Bottom Polycarbonate Centrifuge Bottles are the perfect fit with Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ carbon fiber rotors. Molded of transparent polycarbonate, these translucent bottles are autoclavable and have excellent mechanical strength properties. The spherical-bottom design facilitates pellet formation and retrieval.
- Molded of transparent polycarbonate for easy visualization of samples
- Spherical-bottom design facilitates pellet formation and retrieval
- For proper performance, bottles must be filled to 80% of the total capacity
- For use in standard rotors, the use of the Nalgene spherical-bottom adaptor DS3124-0010 is recommended
- For low to moderate speed centrifugation of biological and chemical samples
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Description||Polycarbonate Bottle with PP Closure|
|No. per Case||36|
|No. per Pack||4|
|Max. Force||27,500 x G|
|Nominal Capacity||250 mL|