Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Vented Unitary Right-to-Know LDPE Wash BottlesCatalog Number 0340920C
Keep hazardous volatile liquids off the lab bench with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Vented Unitary Right-To-Know LDPE Wash Bottles, featuring a unique vent system. Unitary bottle prevents contamination when filling the bottle; no draw tube assembly to pick up contamination off the lab bench. A strong, steady, no sputter stream of liquid is dispensed when the wash bottle is squeezed. Marked with four color, NFPA diamonds, GHS compliant hazard symbols, and right-to-know chemical information. Choose from seven chemical markings.
- Bottle and tubulation molded in one piece to prevent chemical splash when removing closure and contamination when filling
- Unique 38mm colored vented closure designed to prevent dripping
- Sturdy polypropylene closures (HDPE on Sodium Hypochloride bottles)
- Color-coded bar corresponds to closure, preventing cross-contamination
- Prelabeled with ICS name and formula, as well as NFPA symbols for chemical handling, hazard, care and storage of six commonly-used chemicals
|Through the Closure Dispensing
|16 oz., 500 mL
|RTK Wash Bottle
|No. per Case
|No. per Pack
|Meet OSHA requirements for workplace chemical container labeling.
|Show More Show Less
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok