Thermo Scientific Nalgene Wide-Mouth Straight-Sided PMP Jars with White Polypropylene Screw Closure
Protect against breakage and contamination with museum-quality PMP jars that lose only 2% of formaldehyde per year.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 21170125
Protect against breakage and contamination with Thermo Scientific Nalgene Wide-Mouth Straight-Sided PMP Jars with White Polypropylene Screw Closure. These excellent museum jars offer good clarity with excellent chemical resistance. They are lighter in weight than glass and lose only 2% of formaldehyde per year.Features:
- 125mL to 1L jars have white polypropylene closures with recessed tops for stacking.
- Good clarity with excellent chemical resistance make these jars versatile in your lab.
- Straight sides provide full-access and complete sample retrieval.
- 125 and 250mL sizes fit Osterizer and other blenders that have Mason Jar threads.
- They are not liquid leakproof, not recommended for liquid transport.
Completely disengage threads or remove cap before autoclaving.
|4 oz., 125 mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.