Thermo Scientific Narrow-Mouth Glass Septa Bottles with Open-Top Closure
These narrow-mouth type III soda-lime glass septa bottles are available as clear or amber, and are recommended for EPA Volatile Organic Analysis (VOA) Methods.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific S3290250
Thermo Scientific Narrow-Mouth Septa Bottles are available as clear or amber Type III soda-lime glass, and are recommended for EPA Volatile Organic Analysis (VOA) Methods. Cap features a molded-in septa retainer ring which holds the pierceable PTFE-faced silicone septa securely in place without bonding to the cap so septum can be removed and replaced as needed (except 1L bottle). Available Certified to meet EPA performance-based specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Type III soda-lime glass bottle, clear or amber
- Amber bottles recommended for light-sensitive analytes
- White polypropylene cap with unbonded PTFE-faced silicone septa (1L size septum is bonded)
- Caps assembled onto bottles
- Narrow-mouth design ideal is ideal for water samples
Certified bottles come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each bottle individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Chipboard divider helps protect bottles from breakage; requires additional over-pack for shipping
Unprocessed bottles are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process. Boxed with chipboard dividers to help prevent breakage; requires additional over-pack for shipping.
|8 oz., 250mL|
|Open top cap|
|Certified bottles meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for volatile organic analysis; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|PP with PTFE/silicone septum|
|Clear glass bottle|
|Type 3 Glass|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok