Nasco Meat and Turkey Carcass Sampling Kit
Designed for sampling meat and turkey carcasses to test for the presence of E. coli
Manufacturer: Nasco B01324WA
- One pair of non-handed (Size: L), sterile polyethylene gloves
- 25mL buffered peptone water (expiration date marked on the box)
- Whirl-Pak Speci-Sponge bag
- Two disposable sterile templates, one for meat carcasses (10 x 10cm) and one for turkeys (5 x 10cm)
- Disposable template eliminates the need for re-sanitizing reusable templates, saving time and money and making it easier to transport the template to the carcass
- Templates form to the contours of the carcass, making it easier to swab within the required area
- Gloves and templates are packaged together in a sealed plastic bag that has a perforation for easy opening
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Box of 25 kits
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok