Nasco Sludge Judge Ultra Sample Pole Complete Unit
Made from rigid plastic tubing in three 5 ft. (1.53m) sections, provides maximum strength for liquid sampling at long distances
Manufacturer: Nasco B01386WA
- Designed for sampling 5% or less solids, and is constructed of extremely strong polycarbonate that is treated with an ultraviolet stabilizer to help reduce deterioration from the sun’s harmful rays.
- The material is very rigid, minimizing bending of the unit when it is full of water or other liquids.
- Durable in cold temperatures, can withstand heat up to 280°F (138°C) with careful handling.
- The 3/4 in. (1.9 cm) diameter tubing is marked with blue tape to designate 1 ft. (0.31 m) measurements on the tubing.
- Unit is made up of three 5 ft. (1.53 m) sections (top, extension, bottom). Individual sections can be combined as required.
- Not autoclavable
- One-year warranty
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003|
|Overall: 15 ft.; Section: 5 ft.|
|Sampling 5% or less solids|
|Overall: 4.6 m; Section: 1.53 m|
|Sludge Judge™ Ultra Sampler|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok