Thermo Scientific™ NE-PER™ Nuclear and Cytoplasmic Extraction Reagents
Efficiently lyse cells and extract separate cytoplasmic and nuclear protein fractions in less than two hours with this subcellular fractionation kit.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 78835
Thermo Scientific™ NE-PER Nuclear and Cytoplasmic Extraction Kit provides for efficient cell lysis and extraction of separate cytoplasmic and nuclear protein fractions in less than two hours.
The NE-PER Kit is a nuclear protein extraction method that involves simple, stepwise lysis of cells and centrifugal isolation of nuclear and cytoplasmic protein fractions. A benchtop microcentrifuge, tubes and pipettors are the only tools required. The NE-PER Reagents efficiently solubilize and separate cytoplasmic and nuclear proteins into fractions with minimal cross-contamination or interference from genomic DNA and mRNA. Once desalted or diluted, the isolated proteins can be used to perform immunoassays and protein interaction experiments, such as mobility shift assays (EMSA), co-immunoprecipitation (Co-IP) and pull-down assays.
- Fast – obtain nuclear and cytoplasmic fractions in less than two hours
- Proven – the NE-PER Kit is referenced in more than 950 distinct publications
- Scalable – two kit sizes for producing extracts from cells and tissues
- Convenient – simple instructions do not require ultracentrifugation over gradients
- Compatible – use for downstream assays, including Western blotting, gel-shift assays, protein assays, reporter gene assays and enzyme activity assays
Two kit sizes, each containing three buffer and detergent solutions
Thermo Scientific LightShift Chemiluminescent EMSA Kit (Mfr. No. 20148)
Upon receipt store kit components at 4°C
|Cell Lysis Buffer, Detergent Solution, Subcellular Fractionation|
|Upon receipt store kit components at 4°C. Product is shipped at ambient temperature.|
|Nuclear and Cytoplasmic Extraction Reagent|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok