NewPath Learning What are Ecosystems? Learning Guide
Use engaging graphics and inquiry-based activities to enhance student comprehension on standards-based concepts on Ecosystems
Manufacturer: NewPath Learning 143210
DescriptionFull-color, 36-page guide features self-directed readings, easy-to-follow illustrated explanations; guiding questions; inquiry-based activities; a lab investigation; key vocabulary review; and assessment review questions along with a post-test
- Living and Nonliving Things
- What is an Ecosystem?
- An Organism’s Habitat and Niche
- Population and Community
- Parts of an Ecosystem
- How Does an Ecosystem Work?
- Kinds of Ecosystems
- Energy in an Ecosystem
- Producers, Consumers and Decomposers
- How Do Ecosystems Change?
- Environmental Changes and Effects on Organisms
|Academic Standard for California, Florida, National, New York, Texas|
|Enhance student comprehension on standards-based concepts on ecosystems|
|Grade 3, 4 and 5|