Nilfisk Stainless Steel Mercury Vacuum
Recover liquid mercury spills and granular mercury compounds effectively, while adsorbing mercury vapors in the process. The Nilfisk SS Mercury Vacuum utilizes a 31lb. special carbon filter in a handy cartridge that typically has a 5-year service life before requiring replacement.
Manufacturer: Nilfisk M90049
- 316 stainless steel container ensures easy decontamination
- Heavy-duty trolley and locking wheels provide stability and safety
- Positive twist safety latches offer added security and discourage unauthorized disassembly of the cleaner
- Pre-HEPA filter prevents harmful particulate from damaging carbon filter
- Activated carbon adsorbent filter prevents mercury from escaping through the vacuum’s exhaust
- 1 1/2 quart reusable collection bag collects mercury for reuse or reprocessing
- Removable carbon filter cartridge reduces and provides easy disposal of waste
- Smooth-lined, transparent Tygon hose reduces mercury droplet residue
|Stainless steel mercury vacuum cleaner|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok