Nilfisk Stainless Steel Vapor Vacuum
Capture toxic semiconductor gases and ultrafine particulate. The Nilfisk SS Vapor Vacuum features an impregnated carbon filter cartridge that captures and retains such toxic gases as arsine, phosphine and chlorinated solvent vapors (carbon tetrachloride and chloroform) released during the cleaning of semiconductor process equipment such as molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) chambers, ion implanters and plasma etching machines.
Manufacturer: Nilfisk M90050
- 316 stainless steel container ensures easy decontamination
- Heavy-duty trolley and locking wheels provide stability and safety
- Positive twist safety latches offer added security and discourage unauthorized disassembly of the cleaner
- Pre-HEPA filter prevents harmful particulate from damaging carbon filter
- Standard downstream HEPA exhaust filter maintains absolute cleanroom standards by retaining particles generated by the motor
- Activated carbon filter absorbs toxic gases, preventing their escape through the vacuum’s exhaust
- Removable carbon filter cartridge reduces and provides easy disposal of waste
- Ten foot flexible plastic hose allows access through small ports of machinery
|Disposable paper bags (5/Pk.), specially impregnated carbon filter, positive twist safety latches, heavy-duty trolley assembly, container plug w/lanyard, wand end cap and microfilter|
|Stainless steel vapor vacuum cleaner|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok