Nitric Acid 67-70%, Optima™, for Ultra Trace Elemental Analysis, Fisher Chemical™
Nitric Acid, HNO3, CAS Number-7697-37-2, acide nitrique, acidum nitricum, azotic acid, rfna, aqua fortis, nitryl hydroxide, salpetersaeure, nitrous fumes, nital, hydrogen nitrate, 500mL
- Ideal for analysis by ICP-MS and high-resolution ICP-MS.
- Evaluated for 65 metals at low-level ppt concentrations.
- Manufactured, purified, and packaged in a Class 1000 clean room.
- Packaged in specially manufactured and cleaned FEP fluoropolymer bottles to maintain product integrity and to eliminate metal leaching from glass bottles.
- Three year shelf life from time of manufacture - available on COA.
|Vapor Pressure||0.94kPa (20°C)|
|Certificate of Analysis||Certificate of Lot Analysis is included with each bottle.|
|Merck Index||15, 6663|
|Chemical Name or Material||Nitric Acid|
|Show More Show Less|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok