Honeywell North 54400 Series Gas Mask with Model 40NBC Canister
Features military-style threaded connector and carrying bag
Manufacturer: Honeywell 54401SNBC
Facepiece seal meets U.S. military standards for permeation by Sarin (GB) and sulfur mustard (HD) per Mil-Spec EA-DLT-1879 (November 1996). When properly combined, mask and canister provide protection from chemical/biological agents and radioactive dust in atmospheres not deemed to be Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH). Intended for use by early responders including firefighters, police officers, emergency medical personnel and Haz Mat teams.
- Weight without canister: 14 oz. (0.4kg)
- 40mm threaded connector that accepts U.S., European, and NATO military-style thread canisters
- Hard-coated polycarbonate lens
- Offers a >200° field of vision
- Fogging is reduced by an oral nasal cup that also limits re-breathing of exhaled air
- One high-efficiency Nuclear/Biological/Chemical (NBC) filter canister
- Qualifies under U.S. military/NATO requirements as a C2A1 canister
- Meets minimum service life requirements for protection against Sarin, cyanogen chloride, and DMMP
- Shelf life: 8 years (Expiration date is printed on bottom of canister)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok