MilliporeSigma™ Novagen™ BacMagic™ 2 Transfection Kit
Provides positive selection for creating baculoviruses recombinants.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ 721583
- Eliminates tedious, time-consuming steps of plaque purification
- Derived from AcNPV genome
- Contains ORF 1629 deletion which prevents nonrecombinant virus from replicating in insect cells
- Contains deletion of nonessential chitinase (chiA) gene, to improve production of secreted, membrane-targeted proteins
- Contains additional deletion of v-cath gene, a cathespsin like cysteine protease
- Packaging: Glass Bottle
|BacMagic-2 DNA, Insect GeneJuice™ Transfection Reagent, and a positive control plasmid to monitor co-transfection efficiency|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok