MilliporeSigma™ Novagen™ Human Genomic DNA
For genomic analysis, including PCR and library construction. It has high molecular weight and high purity DNA for any application.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ 692373
- Isolation protocol minimizes shearing and removes contaminants that inhibit enzymatic procedures
- Pipet with a wide-bore pipet tip to minimize shearing
- At least 90% of DNA is greater than 100kbp in size, as analyzed by CHEF gel electrophoresis (>50kbp for S. cerevisiae)
- No inhibition of restriction enzyme activity
- Free of contaminating RNA and protein
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|10mM Tris-HCl, 1mM EDTA (TE)|
|2°C to 8°C|
|PCR, Library construction|
|Human Genomic DNA|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only