MilliporeSigma Novagen pTriEx-6 DNA
Designed to allow rapid characterization of target genes in multiple expression systems. MilliporeSigma; Novagen pTriEx-6 DNA can be used to test expression in E. coli, insect and mammalian cells.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma 715593
- Transient vertebrate expression is mediated by CMV immediate early enhancer and promoter
- For expression in insect cells, pTriEx-6 contains flanking baculovirus sequences to permit generation of recombinant baculoviruses using the BacVector System
- In baculovirus-infected insect cells, expression is driven by the very late p10 promoter
- Expression in E. coli is regulated by tightly controlled T7lac promoter
- pTriEx recombinant plasmids can be transferred into (DE3) pLacI host that allows IPTG based induction
|Store at -20°C. Ok to freeze.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok