MilliporeSigma™ Novagen™ Sf9 Insect Cells
For establishment of cultures suitable for any application
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ 711043
- Provided as frozen stocks of Spodoptera frugiperda Sf9 cells
- Cells with BacVector™ Insect Cell Medium are recommended for cotransfection of transfer plasmids with BacVector Triple Cut Virus DNA
- Cells with BacMagic™ DNA for construction of baculovirus recombinants and for transfection of pIEx7™ and pBiEx™ vector constructs of InsectDirect™System
- After recovery, they can be grown as semi-adherent cultures in tissue culture flasks or in suspension as shaker cultures
- Each vial contains 1x107 cells
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Sf9 Insect Cells|
|-140°C Freezer; Shipped on dry ice. Upon receipt, the vials should be removed from their container and either recovered immediately, or placed at -70°C and used within two weeks. For longer-term storage, place in liquid nitrogen.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only