Invitrogen™ BenchMark™ Pre-stained Protein Ladder
Standard used to monitor electrophoresis or electrophoretic transfer from gel to membrane in Western blots
Supplier: Invitrogen™ 10748010
The BenchMark Pre-Stained Protein Ladder consists of 10 proteins ranging in apparent molecular weight from 6 to 180 kDa designed for use with Tris-Glycine gels.
- Proteins covalently bound to a blue dye for easy visualization
- One protein band coupled to a pink dye for easy orientation and protein identification
- Affinity-purified proteins to provide sharp bands and clear background
- Easy-to-use format for direct application to an SDS-PAGE gel
- Sufficient reagent for 100 mini gels or 50 regular gels following Western transfer
- Sufficient reagent for 50 mini-gels or 25 regular gels during electrophoresis
- Gel Compatibility: NovexTris-Glycine Gels
1D Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Staining and Imaging, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
Shipping Condition: Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice
|Two vials of 250 µL each are provided in loading buffer consisting of 50 mM Tris-HCl (pH 6.8), 5 mM EDTA, 10 mM DTT, 1% (w/v) SDS, 10% (w/v) glycerol.
Store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
|2 color: Blue, Pink|
|180, 115, 82, 64, 49, 37, 26, 19, 15, 6 kDa|
|2 x 250 µL|
|Western Blotting, SDS-PAGE|
|6 to 180 kDa|
|Novex™ Tris-Glycine Gels|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.