Invitrogen™ BenchMark™ Pre-stained Protein Ladder
Standard used to monitor electrophoresis or electrophoretic transfer from gel to membrane in Western blots
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 10748010
The BenchMark Pre-Stained Protein Ladder consists of 10 proteins ranging in apparent molecular weight from 6 to 180 kDa designed for use with Tris-Glycine gels.
- Proteins covalently bound to a blue dye for easy visualization
- One protein band coupled to a pink dye for easy orientation and protein identification
- Affinity-purified proteins to provide sharp bands and clear background
- Easy-to-use format for direct application to an SDS-PAGE gel
- Sufficient reagent for 100 mini gels or 50 regular gels following Western transfer
- Sufficient reagent for 50 mini-gels or 25 regular gels during electrophoresis
- Gel Compatibility: NovexTris-Glycine Gels
1D Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Staining and Imaging, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice
|180, 115, 82, 64, 49, 37, 26, 19, 15, 6 kDa|
|Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice|
|2 color: Blue, Pink|
|6 to 180 kDa|
|Novex™ Tris-Glycine Gels|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.