Invitrogen Novex BenchMark Protein Ladder, Unstained
Molecular weight standard for SDS-PAGE
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 10747012
The BenchMark Protein Ladder consists of 15 recombinant proteins ranging in molecular weight from 10 to 220kDa and can be used with NuPAGE,Tris-Glycine, or Tricine gels.
- Extra-intense 20- and 50-kDa orientation bands to ensure proper identification of each protein
- Affinity-purified proteins to provide sharp bands and clear background
- A ready-to-use format for direct application to an SDS-PAGE ge
- Detection with Coomassie Brilliant Blue R-250, silver, or other protein stain
- Sufficient reagent for 100 mini gels or 50 regular gels using Coomassie Brilliant Blue R-250
- Gel Compatibility: Bolt Bis-Tris Plus Gels, NovexTricine Gels, NovexTris-Glycine Gels, NuPAGE Bis-Tris Gels, NuPAGE Tris-Acetate Gels, SDS-PAGE Gels
1D Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Staining and Imaging, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice
|2 x 250 μL|
|Two vials of 250μL each provided in loading buffer consisting of 50mM Tris-HCl (pH 6.8), 2mM EDTA, 10mM DTT, 2% (w/v) SDS, 10% (w/v) glycerol, 0.01% (w/v) bromophenol blue|
|10 to 220 kd|
|Store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.|
|Protein Molecular Weight Marker/Ladder|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.