Thermo Scientific Nunc 1.8mL Externally-Threaded Universal Tubes
Use this versatile tube either inside a large storage system, or in smaller scale when used for traditional cryostorage in dewars.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 374500
Use versatile Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ 1.8 mL Externally-threaded Universal Tubes either inside a large storage system, or in smaller scale when used for traditional cryostorage in dewars. Available racked or in bulk, with 2D barcodes or non-coded.
- Tubes and rack are ideal for both lower-throughput and high-throughput use
- Feature graduations and white patch for manual marking
- Can be used in traditional cyrostorage boxes made for 10x10 arrays
- External threads limit contamination
- Automation-pickable in Universal Latch Rack
Innovative Universal Cap Design
- Single-piece construction with molded-in gasket
- Cannot be over-tightened manually or with automated capping tools
- Thermoplastic elastomer gasket material is compatible with storage at room temperature down to vapor phase of liquid nitrogen
- Permanently-bonded,unique 2D barcode laser-etched onto the base of tube to securely identify and track samples
- 2D barcode readers instantly scans each tube's 2D barcode, registering the tube in any application or database, or integrates via several export options
- Scan the tube to access sample information and identify the contents
Stringent Quality Control
- Every 2D barcoded storage tube is scanned to ensure readability
- Barcodes are checked against database of previously-assigned codes to prevent duplicates
- Every tube has a Sterility Assurance Level of 10superscript 6 and is made with class VI medical grade resins
|2D on Tube Bottom|
|White patch and graduations|
|Nunc Universal tubes with 2D code in latch rack|
|External Thread, Flat Bottom|
|10 racks of 48 tubes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.