Thermo Scientific™ 384 Well Black/Clear Bottom Plate, Non-Treated Surface, No Lid, Non-Sterile, Pack of 10
Color:Black, Clear Bottom; Sterility:Non-sterile; Lid:Without Lid; Type: Optical Polymer Base
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 242764
Achieve optimal fluorescence and luminescence in cell culture and microscopic applications with Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ MicroWell™ 384-Well Optical-Bottom Plates with Polymer or Coverglass Base, featuring a polystyrene black or white upper structure with a polystyrene film at the bottom of the plate.Features:
- Poly- D-Lysine and Collagen coating creates a positive charge on the surface that ensures cell attachment, growth and differentiation.
- Cell culture treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth
- Untreated Polystyrene is hydrophobic and suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment
- Polystyrene upper structureis available with either a #1.5 cover glass or polystyrene base
- Customized bar coding is available
|Custom Barcoding Available|
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|16 x 24|
|Optical Polymer Base|
|10 Pk., 30 Cases|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok