Thermo Scientific Nunc 384-Well Optical Bottom Plates
View microscopic plate contents using luminescence and fluorescence with these 384-well optical bottom plates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 142761
Achieve optimal fluorescence and luminescence in cell culture and microscopic applications with Thermo Scientific Nunc MicroWell 384-Well Optical-Bottom Plates with Polymer or Coverglass Base, featuring a polystyrene black or white upper structure with a polystyrene film at the bottom of the plate.Features:
- Poly- D-Lysine and Collagen coating creates a positive charge on the surface that ensures cell attachment, growth and differentiation.
- Cell culture treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth
- Untreated Polystyrene is hydrophobic and suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment
- Polystyrene upper structureis available with either a #1.5 cover glass or polystyrene base
- Customized bar coding is available
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok