Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Cell-Culture Treated Multidishes
Reduce the risk of contamination with these multidishes, which feature a raised well rim and a special surface treatment.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 150628
Promote maximum adhesion for a broad range of cell types with the Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Cell-Culture Treated multi-well plates with the Nunclon™ Delta surface treatment. The open format with the raised well rim enables convenient and secure manipulation of the cells.
Nunclon Delta surface treatment ensures optimum performance for cell adhesion.
- Flat well bottom and stackable
- Raised well rims lower risk of cross contamination
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified to be non-pyrogenic
- Excellent optical quality
- Alphanumerical codes for well identification
Round Well Styles
- Feature vented lids for gas exchange
- Recessed areas around wells act as a water reservoir to reduce evaporation from wells
- Lids with notched corners for easy orientation
Rectangular Well Styles
- Large culture area
- Accept standard glass cover slips: 24 × 60mm for 4-well plate; and 22 × 22mm for 8-well plate
24-well plates are 17mm deep; 4-well plate is 10mm deep
|With certificate of traceability and quality (one certificate per case).
|Cell Culture Dish
|2 mL (Well)
|3.5 sq. cm
|Flat Bottom (F-well)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.