Thermo Scientific Nunc Lab-Tek Flask on Slide
Grow cell cultures directly on slides with the Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Lab-Tek™ Flask on Slide, ideal for single-cell autoradiography and immunofluorescence.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 170920
Culture cells directly on microscope slides with the Thermo Scientific Nunc Lab-Tek Flask on Slide, ideal for single-cell autoradiography and single-cell immunofluorescence.
SlideFlask Chamber (shown with black cap in photo)
- Employs tissue culture-treated polystyrene slide attached to 18 x 50mm flask structure via ultrasonic weldallowing for long-term, leak-free incubation
- Upper flask structure snaps away easily after culturefreeing slide for microscopic examination
- Nunclon Delta certified
- Available Coverglass (171862)
The Flaskette Chamber (shown with white cap)
- Glass slide with a silicone gasket and a 20 x 50mm upper flask structure
- Can be sealed to exclude airuseful when embedding cells in resin for electron microscopy
- For research use only
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|With black solid cap, non-vented|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.