Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Lab-Tek™ II Chamber Slide™ System
Grow cells directly on slides with the Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Lab-Tek™ II Chamber Slide™ System.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 154534
Grow, stain, and examine cells directly on the Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Lab-Tek™ II Chamber Slide™ which consists of a removable polystyrene media chamber attached to a standard glass slide. Slide surface is specially treated for adherent cell culture. Available in 1-, 2-, 4-, and 8-well formats.
- Completely sterile and available in 1-, 2-, 4- or 8-well configurations
- Tabbed cover fits on top of the chamber to allow gas exchange while minimizing evaporation
- Removal tool (included) makes it easy to separate the chamber from slide
- Superfrost™ marking area facilitates labeling
- Non-fluorescent microscope slide, glass with rounded corners
- Biocompatible adhesive
- Inert hydrophobic well border printed on slide
- Treated for excellent attachment and growth of cells
- Slide separator included in each pack
- For research use only
Superfrost™ is a registered trademark of Erie Scientific.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.2 to 0.5mL|
|Rectangular shape (74x25mm), clear polystyrene lid with handles on the top and side for aseptic manipulations|
|8-well Chamber Slide w/ removable wells|
Spend more, get more in Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, and Gibco life sciences products.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.