Thermo Scientific Nunc MicroWell 96-Well, Non-Treated, Flat-Bottom Microplate
Color: Clear; Sterility: Non-sterile; Lid: Without Lid
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260836
Thermo Scientific Nunc MicroWell 96-Well Microplates are optimized for robotics, automated readers and liquid handling systems. 96-well microplates are used for antibiotic screens, cell-based assays and screening compounds. The flat bottom shape is ideal for microscopic and optical measurements. Our plates are high quality for consistent and reliable results.
- Clear polystyrene has excellent optical properties making it ideal for optical measurements
- Untreated polystyrene is hydrophobic and is suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment
- Untreated surfaces are ideal for adding coatings in your lab
- Cell Culture Treated: The Nunclon Delta cell culture treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth
- Plates are optimized for robotics, plate readers and liquid handlers
- Customized bar coding is available
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|96F well plate, Non-Treated, clear, without lid, Non-sterile (Pack of 10, Case of 180)|
|8 x 12|
Spend more, get more in Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, and Gibco life sciences products.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok