Thermo Scientific Nunc MicroWell 96-Well, Nunclon Delta-Treated, Flat-Bottom, Optical Coverglass Base Microplate
Color: Black, Clear Bottom; Sterility: Sterile; Lid: With Lid; Type: Optical Coverglass Base
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 164588
Achieve optimal fluorescence and luminescence in cell culture and microscopic applications with the Thermo Scientific Nunc MicroWell 96-Well Optical-Bottom Plates with Coverglass Base, featuring a polystyrene black or white upper structure with a polystyrene film at the bottom of the plate.
- Background, autoflorescence and crosstalk are improved
- Black microplates for florescence measurements, with minimum back-scattered light and background fluorescence
- White microplates for luminescence measurements, with maximum reflection and minimal autoluminescence
- Cell culture surface is ideal for cell-based assays
- CC2 surface modification closely mimics Poly-D-Lysine and is superior for attachment and growth of fastidious cells
- Customized bar coding available
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|8 x 12|
|Black, Clear Bottom|
|Optical Coverglass Base|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok