Thermo Scientific™ 96 Well White/Clear Bottom Plate, TC Surface
Color:White, Clear Bottom; Sterility:Sterile; Lid:With Lid; Type: Optical Polymer Base
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 165306
Thermo Scientific™ Nunc MicroWell 96-Well Optical-Bottom Plates with Polymer Base have a solid polystyrene black or white upper structures with a polystyrene film at the bottom of the plate. The plates are optimized for fluorescence and luminescence in cell culture and microscopic applications.
White or black polystyrene upper structure with polymer or coverglass bottom plates combine the optical clarity of virgin crystalline polystyrene with optimal surface for a wide range of HTS applications.
- Background, autoflorescence and crosstalk are improved when you use Nunc Black or White microplates
- Black microplates are recommended for florescence measurements; with minimum back-scattered light and background fluorescence
- White microplates are recommended for luminescence measurements; with maximum reflection and minimal autoluminescence
- Available in black for fluorescence assays or white for luminescence and fluorescence assays; both with clear bottoms
- Polymer base plate
- Working range, 50-200μL/well
- Customized bar coding is available
Part No. 152040, 152036, 152028 and 152037 is produced in a clean environment.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|White, Clear Bottom|
|50 mL to 200 mL|
|Optical Polymer Base|
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|8 x 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok