Thermo Scientific Nunc MicroWell 96-Well Optical-Bottom Plates with Polymer Base
Achieve optimal fluorescence and luminescence in cell culture and microscopic applications with these 96-well optical-bottom plates with polymer base.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 165306
Achieve optimal fluorescence and luminescence in cell culture and microscopic applications with Thermo Scientific Nunc MicroWell 96-Well Optical-Bottom Plates with Polymer Base, featuring a polystyrene black or white upper structure with a polystyrene film at the bottom of the plate.
White or black polystyrene upper structure with polymer or coverglass bottom plates combine the optical clarity of virgin crystalline polystyrene with optimal surface for a wide range of HTS applications.
- Background, autoflorescence and crosstalk are improved when you use Nunc Black or White microplates
- Black microplates are recommended for florescence measurements; with minimum back-scattered light and background fluorescence
- White microplates are recommended for luminescence measurements; with maximum reflection and minimal autoluminescence
- Available in black for fluorescence assays or white for luminescence and fluorescence assays; both with clear bottoms
- Polymer base plate
- Working range, 50-200µL/well
- Customized bar coding is available
Part No. 152040, 152036, 152028 and 152037 is produced in a clean environment.
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|