Thermo Scientific Nunc Poly-D-Lysine or Collagen I Coated EasYFlasks
Enhance cell attachment to culture surface with the extracellular matrix coating of Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Poly-D-Lysine or Collagen I Coated EasYFlasks™.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 132708
Enhance cell attachment to culture surface with the extracellular matrix coating of Thermo Scientific Nunc Poly-D-Lysine or Collagen I Coated EasYFlasks, ideal for culturing finicky cells that do not attach to the regular cell culture-treated surfaces.Features
- Wide opening and angled neck for easy and full access to the culture area
- Ergonomic closure, open or close in 1/3 turn
- Ideal for culturing finicky cells that do not bind to regular cell culture treated surface
- Sterile and non-pyrogenic
- Vent/close and filter caps are available
- Filter caps are fitted with a hydrophobic filter to ensure consistent gas exchange
- "Y"-mark allows visual verification of vent position, even when stacked in incubators
Extra caps in every case
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Spend more, get more in Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, and Gibco life sciences products.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.