Thermo Scientific Nunc White 384-Well Optical Bottom Plates
Perform luminescence measurements and other microscopic applications with these white microplates, featuring maximum reflection and minimal autoluminescence.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 142762
Perform luminescence measurements and other microscopic applications with Thermo Scientific Nunc White 384-Well Optical Bottom Plates. These microplates have maximum reflection and minimal autoluminescence.Rounded-square wells provide maximum access for dispensers and readers.
- Poly- D-Lysine and Collagen coating is ideal for cells with low adherence or growththe uniform coating creates a positive charge on the surface that ensures cell attachment, growth and differentiation.
- Cell Culture Treated: The Nunclon Delta cell culture treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth
- Untreated Polystyrene is hydrophobic and is suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment and are ideal for adding coating in your own lab
- Polystyrene upper structure with either a #1.5 cover glass or polystyrene base
- Working volume: 10 to 120µL
- Customized bar coding is available
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|Optical Bottom Plate|