Thermo Scientific Nunc White 384-Well Optical Bottom Plates
Perform luminescence measurements and other microscopic applications with these white microplates, featuring maximum reflection and minimal autoluminescence.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 142762
Perform luminescence measurements and other microscopic applications with Thermo Scientific Nunc White 384-Well Optical Bottom Plates. These microplates have maximum reflection and minimal autoluminescence.Rounded-square wells provide maximum access for dispensers and readers.
- Poly- D-Lysine and Collagen coating is ideal for cells with low adherence or growththe uniform coating creates a positive charge on the surface that ensures cell attachment, growth and differentiation.
- Cell Culture Treated: The Nunclon Delta cell culture treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth
- Untreated Polystyrene is hydrophobic and is suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment and are ideal for adding coating in your own lab
- Polystyrene upper structure with either a #1.5 cover glass or polystyrene base
- Working volume: 10 to 120µL
- Customized bar coding is available
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|Optical Bottom Plate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok