OHAUS™ Harvard Trip Balances
Ideal for comparative weighing. OHAUS Harvard Trip Balances with choice of single or double beam models provide many years of maintenance-free, comparative weighing using a known standard.
Supplier: OHAUS™ 80000005
- With 2000g capacities, 0.1g readabilities, and either a stainless-steel 6 in. (15.2cm) diameter x 0.75 in. deep (1.9cm) pan or 6 in. diameter (15.2cm) plate
- Angled beams with center-reading poises for excellent visibility of results; sliding, rotating poise for fine adjustment
- Magnetic damping to slow oscillations and speed weighings
- Zero-adjust compensator ensures precision and reproducibility
- Equipped for specific gravity weighing
- Precision-ground knives, covered self-aligning bearings, cross-braced aluminum-alloy box-end beam, and elliptical check pins
- Single-beam balances graduated in 0.1g increments; double-beams in 0.1 and 10g increments
Service agreement available.
|4.4 lb., 2 kg|
|10 x 0.1g (top beam), 200 x 10g (bottom beam)|
|Harvard Double Beam Balance|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok