Ohaus™ SF40A Impact Printer
Combines high performance and multiple functions to offer quality and durability in a portable dot-matrix impact printer.
Manufacturer: Ohaus™ 30064203
The SF40A offers advanced functionality in an easy-to-use and set up printer at an exceptional value. This versatile printer is ideal for use in conjunction with OHAUS balances and scales in laboratory, industrial, and educational applications to ensure accurate documentation of weighing results.
- Equipped with statistics and totalization modes that provide additional functionality for QA/QC and reporting processes
- Real-time clock with battery backup and date and time on printouts
- Easy setup and configuration eliminate wasted time
- Improve productivity and increase throughput and SF40A speeds recordkeeping to keep your job on track and get it completed as proficiently as possible
- PC configuration software makes connecting the printer between balance or scale and computer a fast and convenient process
- Combinded with GLP/GMP data output can help meet traceability and compliance requirements
- Supports printing in the language of the connected device in 13 different languages
- Prints 40 characters per line
- Prints approximately 1.2 lines per second
- Application modes totalization, statistics (statistics printout includes number of samples, average value,standard deviation, minimum, maximum, min-max differential, and total sample weight sum)
- Paper roll (W × Dia.) Standard paper 2.26 in. to 2.36 in. dia. max / 57.5 mm to 60 mm dia. max.
- Power requirements AC adapter input: 100 – 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- AC adapter output: 12 VDC, 2.5 A
- Interface: RS232C
- Ambient operating temperature: 32 °F – 104 °F / 0 °C – 40 °C
- Printer dimensions (W × L × H) 5.5 x 8.1 x 2.9 in. / 140 × 205 × 75 mm
- Net Weight 1.6 lb / 0.7 kg (Paper roll included)
- Shipping weight: 1.8 lb. / 0.8 kg
|205 x 140 x 75 mm|
|Use in conjunction with OHAUS balances and scales|
|13 different languages|
|100 to 240 VAC 50 to 60 Hz (input) 2.5 A|
|Balances and Scales|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok