OHAUS™ Triple Beam Balances
Accurate, rugged and dependable. OHAUS Triple Beam Balances have stainless-steel weighing pans and bearing covers which prevent rust and corrosion.
Manufacturer: OHAUS™ 80000012/EMD
- Precision-cast poises and deep notches in beams for accurate values every time
- Precision-ground knife edges and self-aligning agate bearings for maximum sensitivity and reproducibility
- Accurate with quick response time
- Magnetic damping minimizes oscillation
- Heavy zinc base won't tip easily like cast aluminum
- Capacity: 610g (2610g with attachment weights)
- Readability: 0.1g
- Front Beam: 10 × 0.1g
- Middle Beam: 500 × 100g
- Rear Beam: 100 × 10g
- Vernier Dial (Dial-O-Gram™ Model only): 10 × 0.1g
- Pan size: 6 in. dia. (21.2cm)
- Dimensions: 18L × 12W × 9 in.H (45.7 × 30.5 × 22.3cm)
- Direct-reading vernier dial for faster weighing results
- Tare beam allows containers up to 225g to be balanced out
- Add rod and clamp accessory (S40022B) to perform specific gravity determinations
- Suspends balance above base of table to measure specific gravity.
- Ideal for retaining all of the object being weighed
- Counterweight returns balance to zero when nothing but the scoop is on the platform
- Stainless-steel scoop and counterweight feature heavy-duty construction for long wear
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Warranty and Services
|10 x 0.1g (front beam), 500 x 100g (middle beam),|
|Triple Beam Mechanical Balance|
|1.34 lb., 0.61 kg|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok