Remco One-Piece Metal Detectable Shovel with 14 in. Blade
Workhorse for moving bulk materials and an integral part of any professional cross–contamination containment, food safety or HACCP program.
Manufacturer: Remco 6982MD2
- One-piece polypropylene construction
- Includes 14 in. blade
- Semi-ferrous additive in shovel allows for use in conjunction with a metal detectable system
- Lightweight metal detectable plastic is an alternative to stainless-steel
- Used for meat, dairy, seafood, and poultry processing, commercial fishing and other food handling applications
- Autoclavable to 250°F/121°C
|Metal detectable shovel|
|Polypropylene with Semi-Ferrous Additive|
|Moving bulk materials in conjunction with a metal detectable system|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok