Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast Free & Total Chlorine Bulk DPD Powder Reagents
Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast Free and Total Chlorine Bulk DPD Powder Dispensers and Vials are designed for high volume testing of residual chlorine in water samples.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific AQ250F
Measure residual chlorine in water samples using Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast Free and Total Chlorine Bulk DPD Powder Dispensers and Vials with Orion AQUAfast colorimeters and Thermo Scientific Orion AquaMate Vis and UV-Vis spectrophotometers. The powder chemistries dissolve quickly in the solution and are easy to mix. Each vial contains 250 counts of DPD reagent and is available for free chlorine or total chlorine analysis in the lab or field.
- Measure 0.02 to 2.00 mg/L (ppm) free chlorine or total chlorine
- Bulk powder dispensers are designed for high sample throughput reduces the cost per test and minimizes waste compared with individually packaged reagents
- Equivalent to other widely used and recognized chemistries including Orion AQUAfast AC4P71 free chlorine and Orion AQUAfast AC4P72 total chlorine powder packs
- Compatible with Orion AQUAfast AQ4000, AQ3700 and AQ3170 colorimeters
- Compatible with Orion AquaMate AQ8000 and AQ7000 spectrophotometers
|Orion AquaMate Vis and UV-Vis Spectrophotometers, Orion AQUAfast AQ4000 colorimeter, Orion AQUAfast AQ3700 colorimeter, Orion AQUAfast AQ3170 colorimeter, Orion AQUAfast AQ3070 (obsolete)|
|AQUAfast free chlorine DPD bulk powder dispenser with one vial x 250 count|
|DPD bulk powder dispenser and one free chlorine powder vial, 250 count|
|0.02 to 2 mg/L Cl2|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok