Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Fluoride Electrodes
Quickly, simply, accurately and economically measure free fluoride ions in aqueous solutions with these fluoride electrodes.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 9609BNWP
Measure free fluoride ions in aqueous solutions quickly, simply, accurately and economically with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Fluoride Electrodes. The Thermo Scientific™ Sure-Flow™ junction allows easy cleaning and is easy to use in tough samples.The half-cell electrode requires a separate reference electrode. We recommend the reference electrode 900100 to be used with the half-cell electrodes 9409BN and 9409SC
The measurement of fluoride in drinking water using an ion selective electrode is an approved ASTM method: ASTM D 1179 A separate reference electrode is unnecessary with the combination fluoride electrode, making it convenient to use with small sample volumes.
- Free-flowing Sure-Flow junction assures stable, drift-free potentials.
- When conventional electrode junctions clog, the Sure-Flow junction can be opened and flushed clean simply by pressing the cap.
- Fluoride Half-Cell Electrode used in conjunction with the Orion 900100 Single Junction Reference electrode offers the benefits of the Sure-Flow junction design:
- Calibration standards catalog number: 940906 — 0.1 M NaF; 940907 — 100ppm F-; 040906 — 1ppm F- with TISAB II; 040907 — 2ppm F- with TISAB II; 940908 — 10 ppm F- with TISAB II
- Required ISA catalog number: 940909 — TISAB II; 940911 — TISAB III
|900061 (9609BNWP and 960900); 900001 with 900100 single junction reference electrode (9409BN, 9409SC, and 940900)|
|Model 9609BNWP; Fluoride combination|
|Combination Ion Selective Electrode|
|Ionplus Sure-Flow Solid State Combination|
|Free-flowing Sure-Flow junction assures stable, drift-free potentials|
|Continous: 32° to 176°F; Intermittent: 32° to 212°F|
|Approved by ASTM method and approval number is ASTM D 1179|
|Continuous: 0° to 80°C; Intermittent: 0 to100°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.