Thermo Scientific Microbact GNB Kit
Simplify the identification of Enterobacteriaceae and common miscellaneous Gram-negative bacilli with this biochemical identification system.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific MB1132A
Simplify the identification of aerobic and facultatively anaerobic Gram-negative bacteria (Enterobacteriaceae and miscellaneous Gram-negative bacteria) with the Thermo Scientific Oxoid Microbact GNB Kit a complete, self-contained biochemical based identification system. The kit uses 24 different biochemical tests in microplate format to produce easy-to read, distinct color reactions, generally following overnight incubation.Gram-negative bacteria are of significant concern in both clinical infections and food contamination. Identification of the causative agent is crucial in the clinical setting to identify the cause of infection and to establish an appropriate treatment regime. In the food industry, biochemical identification can help to trace the source of contamination. With this GNB Kit, Enterobacteriaceae and common miscellaneous Gram-negative bacilli are quickly and accurately identified so that proper, fast and appropriate action may follow.
- Fast: Most results available overnight
- Simple and Economical: Simple microplate format
- Easy-to-Read and Interpret: Results are clearly visible as distinct color reactions that can be interpreted using the Microbact Identification Package (MB1244A)
- Comprehensive: Identifies >100 Gram-negative bacteria, more unusual Enterobacteriaceae and oxidase-positive, Gram-negative bacteria
- Flexible: Use single strips or combine systems for more complex identifications. Ideal for use in clinical or food microbiology laboratories
- Reliable: A comprehensive range of biochemical tests based on published reference methodologies1-4
Additional items required: Mineral Oil (MB1093A), Oxidase Strips (MB0266A), Microbact Software Program (MB1244A), Indole Reagent (MB0209A), VPI Reagent (MB0181A), VPII Reagent (MB0184A), TDA Reagent (MB0180A), NIT A Reagent (MB0186A), NIT B Reagent (MB0187A). The six reagents above are also available as Reagent Set D (MB1082A).
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Oxoid products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products with a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products, providing a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.
|Microbact GNB 12A Kit|
|Commonly isolated Enterobacteriaceae|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok