Bemis™ Parafilm™ M Laboratory Wrapping Film (Purple)
Efficient and cost-effective covering for test tubes, beakers, vials, petri dishes, flasks, and various other instruments and objects with irregular surfaces.
Supplier: Bemis™ PM1000
- Protect the integrity of research applications with a tight moisture-barrier that holds a strong seal and doesn't release from glassware, despite off-gassing
- Reduce the risk of tampered data with a covering that is odorless, colorless and semi-transparent
- Prevents moisture and volume loss due to material composition and tight seal
- Flexible and self-sealing material allows it to cling around irregular shapes and surfaces
- Stretches more than 200% of original length
- Resistant up to 48 hours against many polar substances such as saline solutions, inorganic acids and alkaline solutions
|Efficient and cost-effective covering, over wrap to further secure stoppers, lids, and caps, and shelf or tray liner to prevent slipping of bottles or instruments
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok