Thermo Scientific Particle Certified Glass Containers
Protect the quality of your products or laboratory samples in cleanroom environments by using particle-certified glass containers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 13332C/LP
Protect the quality of your products or lab samples. Thermo Scientific Particle-Certified Glass Containers are tested and certified to meet the low particle criteria; assembled to contain as few as 5 particles per milliliter > 0.5 microns. A large variant of standard particle-certified containers are available. Non-standard containers may be custom cleaned on request.
- Class 100/10 glass
- Certificate of Analysis is included with each shipment
- Available in clear or amber
- Assembled with low-shedding polypropylene caps with chemically inert PTFE faced liners that do not contain adhesives
- Individual bottles double bagged to maintain integrity until point of use
- 4L jugs suitable for hazardous shipping in conjunction with combination packaging
Low particle applications
|32 oz., 1000mL|
|Clear Glass Jar, Wide mouth with Polypropylene Closure|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok